Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hello Blog World!

Hello!!!

Welcome to Free as a Bird, a new blog devoted to my post University life!

Having just graduated from Trent University with my BA in IDS and Anthropology, Im finally free from school and out in the big 'ol world, free to discover and do as I want :)

After getting on the blog bandwagon only a few short months ago, I've decided it would be a great way to keep my healthy living in line, as well as be a place for family and friends to check in when I travel in the new future!

Im not entirely sure what the whole blog thing will entail, how many posts there will be everyday, but I do aim to use it as a way to share stories of my daily life, my travels and anything out I find fitting. Additionally I plan on logging my exercise routine and meals, yet this is more for my own use to keep on track then advice for others.

If you're wondering about the name for the blog, it just seemed fitting. When I was buried in homework, papers and assignments in University, and would call home to talk to my mom for words of advice, she would remind me that in only a few short months I would be done and FREE. Thats when I would reply, Free as a Bird!

Thanks for reading! Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment